10 Band Equalizer - Compressor - Limiter - Echo - Delay
Roger - Noise Reduction - SSB or CB soft.
The EQ V.7 is a versatile sound processor. You can connect any microphone to it (even a Condenser one requiring 48V phantom power) and make your studio-quality signal.
The device has two independent low-noise microphone amplifiers with two independent inputs for various types of microphones. The first amplifier has an unbalanced input, this is a 3.5mm jack on the front of the device, the inscription is "MIC". You can connect an Electret or Dynamic Microphone to it. The Bias + 3V power supply can be switched off via the menu (the procedure will be described below).
The second amplifier has a balanced input, this is an XLR socket on the back of the device with the inscription "XLR Mic". It is intended for connecting high-quality studio microphones, Dynamic or Condenser (optional, for phantom condensers a + 48V Phantom power board is required).
To the left of the "MIC" jack is the "MON" jack, with the same 3.5mm jack. This is an audio output to which you can connect headphones and control your signal generated by EQ V.7. Attention!!! This line does not transmit audio from the transceiver! Please note that on the air your signal may not sound like the “MON” output, it depends on the filters and transceiver settings!
8 pin male connector (4-7 pin optional) - this is the input for the standard hand mic. All unused lines are duplicated to the device output - Socket 8 pin female (4-7 pin optional) on the cable, which must be connected to the transceiver.
6.3mm socket on the back, the inscription "PTT" - for connecting the pedal. In the device on the PTT bus there is a key that performs a delay in TX mode when the pedal is released, if the Roger function is on. At the same time, a Roger signal with a frequency of 600 Hz is sent to the air.
USB-B jack This is an input for connecting power via a USB cable. You can use various power sources that provide a voltage in the range of 4.5-5.5V and a current of at least 300mA. Caution, do not use power sources that interfere with your reception!
About Phantom PS +48V:
Short video demonstration How to setup Phantom supply:
Device version can be without Phantom PS and with Phantom PS (with additional converter like photo).
Please, be careful when ordering. If you have a standard Dynamic microphone - you don't need Phantom PS +48V, it can kill your microphone . Phantom power is needed only for a Condenser microphone. Please read the specification for your microphone before ordering! Other information about Phantom PS +48V you can read in your "Quick User Guide", which is attached to the device.
Video demonstration, it is recommended to watch only in high-quality headphones:
• ADC/DAC resolution - 24 Bits
• Audio bandwidth - 5kHz (HF Firmware), 8kHz (CB Firmware)
• Mains hum suppression (50Hz & 60Hz) - >30dB
• Input: switchable with the ability to turn on bias voltage for the microphone
• Microphone amplifier: Two independent, one with a balanced input, the second with an unbalanced input. Adjustable gain 0 + 40dB
• An additional option is the Integrated + 48V phantom power supply for the Condenser Microphone (may be in the range of + 35 + 48V, does not affect the operation of the Condenser Microphone)
• Microphone available: Electret, Dynamic, Condenser (optional)
• Adjustable squelch threshold with the ability to disable
• Compressor: Ratio adjustable 10: 1; Treshhold 0-40db
Attack - 1ms; Hold - 5ms; Release - 50ms
Software connected limiter
• Up to 200mV output level
• Up to 2 x 30mW(32 Ω load) “MON” output power
• 10-band graphic equalizer with center frequencies:
• 90/150/220/350/500/800/1300/2000/2900/4500 Hz (HF Firmware);
• 100/150/250/400/650/1000/1700/2700/4400/7800 Hz (CB Firmware)
• Equalizer level adjustment range ± 12db
• Switchable processor Echo effects with Delay and Echo mode. Adjustable level 0-24db, duration 20-140ms
• Roger function with 600Hz sine wave, 50ms
• Bypass mode
• PTT function
• Accepted for Up / Down functions (not for all transceivers)
• Indication of input signal level (3dB step)
• Control - touch and with the help of rotation / pressing the encoder
• Supply voltage - 4.5-5.5V
• Maximum consumption current - 200mA
• Maximum dimensions of the case - 127 x 85 x 80 mm (without cable and connectors)
• Weight - 0.63kg (1.4lb)
• User interface based on uGUI library
About transceiver with RJ45 jack and etc.
They are now also available for purchase. Due to the peculiarities of the case, we cannot install the RJ-45 socket inside, therefore the device is equipped with an adapter:
What is included:
EQ V.7 / USB cable / Stylus / Quick User Guide (Eng).
If you live in Europe – click HERE
If you live outside Europe you can buy via link below:
price 170 $ + shipping 30 $
price 190 $ + shipping 30 $
price 185 $ + shipping 30 $
price 205 $ + shipping 30 $
After payment inform for which transceiver you need pinouts on email or click HERE
If you buy EQ V.7 without function Phantom Supply 48V for Condenser microphone, but now there is a need for it. You can purchase this board separately and install it yourself. We have provided this, even a child can cope with the installation!
price 20 $ + shipping 15 $